Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I got disqualified on my benefits, I put my appeal in and I…

Customer Question
I got disqualified on...

I got disqualified on my benefits, I put my appeal in and I don't thought I have strong case!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No got fired Feb. 20 2018

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
4/2/2018
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear that you were disqualified. What specifically is your question for me regarding this matter? I very much look forward to assisting you...

I'm looking for answer?? I think it is unfair for them!! I don't what Walmart to think they can do that to people that had work for them for a long time!!
are you there if not I'm leaving??

Thank you for your reply. However, you are still not asking a question, so I'm unsure as to what you are looking for an answer to. Can you please state your question?