Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

The previous company for which I worked forgery my non

Customer Question
competition I am being sued for...
the previous company for which I worked forgery my non competition
I am being sued for breaking the contract because my boyfriend created a company that provides the same service that I used to work for. apart the company owes me money
Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Employment Law
4/2/2018
Employment Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 18 days ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Tina, Lawyer