Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Can I ask a question ?? I have't discussed this with anyone…

Customer Question
Hi, Can I ask...

Hi, Can I ask a question ??

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No, i have't discussed this with anyone with a title which I was once of those peopple

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Workplace at will and a salaried position.,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is regarding NJ unemployment , what might I want to say in advance ? is this advice about what I might want to do ? i'm sorry i don't know what to say

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
4/1/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us?