Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Work. Nursing home. I work in louisiana for a company base…

Customer Question
Nursing home. I work...

Nursing home. I work in louisiana for a company base in Bensalem Pa. They are holding my check because my acct manager claims wi-fi will not let her transfer info.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No, am fully employed .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They claim my pay is there and waiting on her transmittal. She is a n manager.

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Employment Law
4/1/2018
Employment Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 21 days ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Tina, Lawyer