Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Due to lifting and carrying heavy things at work, I

Customer Question
Due to lifting and...

Due to lifting and carrying heavy things at work, I developed Tendonitis of the Rotator Cuff. I didn't mention to mgmt the 1st time it hurt because I thought I pulled a muscle. Now they are claiming I didn't get hurt there, and I can't find a workers comp lawyer. any suggestions

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the injury with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

HR claims I didn' get hurt there and I spoke to 2 lawyers who declined to help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

My union rep gave me the Lawyers names.

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Employment Law
4/1/2018
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 21 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

When did this happen?

In what State are you located?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer