Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was interviewed by EDD because I did not claim. No Edd…

Customer Question
I was interviewed by...

I was interviewed by EDD because I did not claim chan

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No Edd interviewer she was very rude she stated I deserve to be fired from my Employer

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

It was honest mistahe

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Mistake

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/31/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us?

Also, your facts cut off, can you tell us what is going on?

How much is this total cost for your service?
Are you there

Thank you for your reply. We are here working with multiple customers at one time, so our responses can take some time. Thank you for your patience.

Experts are not site employees, they have no clue what you agreed to pay the site, you need to check with customer service about costs.