Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was fired as a school bus driver because of my criminal…

Customer Question
Hi I was fired...

Hi I was fired as a school bus driver because of my criminal record is there any recourse

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

With the manager

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

Yes and no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I think that's enough

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
3/31/2018
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to answer your question.

Was it a misdemeanor or felony? How long ago? Also, was it something you disclosed, concealed, or what precisely? I very much look forward to assisting you on this matter.