Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am involved in an investigation at work which I am one of…

Customer Question
I am involved in...

I am involved in an investigation at work which I am one of the suspects in the matter, but do not know what the charges against me are and would like to have an attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?

I do not know, they would not tell me. I most likely will be interrogated by the justice center and my agency also has an interrogator that will do an interrogation as well

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

NY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My character has also been slandered in the matter and now they are trying to not allow me to use my accrued time for my absence

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that this site does not offer legal representation.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.