Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Is it required to call the third party within 30 minutes…

Customer Question
Is it required to...

Is it required to call the third party within 30 minutes before the shift starts for FMLA claims

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Is Union and I'm hourly UAW

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is that I did call in and have a bad system

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/30/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Could you describe for me what you mean by "the third party?"