Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

IVE RECENTly have had an issue with my job i quit because i…

Customer Question
IVE RECENTly have had...

IVE RECENTly have had an issue with my job i quit because i have been treated unfaily and i just couldnt take it any more.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No , ive tried to speak to my HR but im scared. they intimidate the employees and did with me too.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

My boss have always used the fact that i have a child and need to support for my family

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its just been a series of many things and events . i was even told that not even in an emergency i can not answer or even have my phone. i just want to know what can i do or can i have some help with this issue

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

well today i quit my job because i couldnt take the unfaily treatment i was dealing with. On many occasions i was intimidated because i have a child and im 18 and i need to provide for my family. i was also told that under no circumstances i cannot answer or evem have my phone on me. Also , when my mother inlaw was sick and didnt come.they started treated me unfairly that day

I'm sorry to hear about that. What questions did you have for me regarding this?