Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am looking into possible obtaining a lawyer. This will be…

Customer Question
I am looking into...

I am looking into possible obtaining a lawyer. This will be against my current employer and I am not sure what I should do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I just decided on Monday because to seek counsel.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No I do not belong to a union.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am not sure

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Hello
3/30/2018
Employment Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.