Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I need Examples of Employment Discrimination Interrogatories…

Customer Question
I need Examples of Employment...
I need Examples of Employment Discrimination Interrogatories and Request for Production of documents
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Employment Law
3/29/2018
Employment Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 23 days ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer

G​ood evening. I am a legal expert attorney who will assist you this evening. What state are you referencing?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
EEOC Philadelphia District Office,***** Suite 1300, Penthouse, Philadelphia, PA Gerard Stevens VS John F. Kelly, Secretary US Department of Homeland Security
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Can you call me it would make things much easier?

I​ can't call right now.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Do you have the examples of the documents I need
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I can wait if this is not a good time to call.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I need to ask some other questions. I am off until next Friday. Yes, I realize its Passover/Easter. It you can call me before noon tomorrow??? I have a drop dead date of April 3rd for my discovery in this case. Is there any way to re-file???
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I apologize if you tried to call me, I had the ringer turned down!!! I apologize.!!
Let me see if another expert can assist you quicker
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Could you please send me the templates for interrogatories and document requests?
KLAW
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer