Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Do u know of any resources for either grants or charities to…

Customer Question
Do u know of any...
Do u know of any resources for either grants or charities to help a single mother get a car for work in Indiana?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/29/2018
Employment Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
What state is this in please?
Indiana
Based on past donations you may wish to contact the following
Family Promise of the North Shore
Catholic Charities
One moment please
This project has given away approximately 2000 cars since 2005https://www.nationalautobodycouncil.org/programs/recycled-rides/I certainly hope this helps you find something!

Hello; just checking in on the above.
If you have further questions please post here and I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Otherwise
kindly rate positively (hopefully you feel I have earned 5 stars) to help maintain my high customer satisfaction score and so I know you were satisfied with my services.

The above information is for educational purposes only. An attorney in one's jurisdiction can be located at https://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_services/flh-home.html
Thank you.