Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Are there laws covering an employer blacklisting an

Customer Question
Are there laws covering...

Are there laws covering an employer blacklisting an employee, strictly out of malice?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Human resources works directly under his employer. it is a non profit organization, and there are no controls over his actions. the board members do not get involved.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

No this is not hourly or unionized. the manager is very abusive in the workplace. any individual that complains to the human relations department is automatically.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This man has even forced his employee to write a recommendation to MIT, under the condition that keeping his job required it. the person who wrote the recommendation had never met the man's son.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Could you describe to me what you mean by blacklisting? What's going on with the place?

this person works on wall street. has been educated at ivy league schools. he has been highly acclaimed as the second most successful money manager in his field. several companies were eager to hire him away from his recent position. once he began to look for another job (after 10 years of working at the same job) some of the potential employers told his.

Hi, I see you're requesting a phone call. You may need to actually contact your bank or your CC company to authorize the charge.