Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I NEED TO DO A DAMAGES FOR MY EEOC CASE EMPLOYER WAS TO

I NEED TO DO...

I NEED TO DO A DAMAGES FOR MY EEOC CASE EMPLOYER WAS TO SEATLE CASE WHAT DO I USE

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the EEOC case with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

IT WAS 5 YEARS AGO I WAS FIRED WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL, I FILED EEOC 2013 IT WAS HEARD ON FEB 22,2018 I HAVE A CASE AND THE EMPLOYER WANTS TO SEATTLE BUT I NEED TO DO A DAMAGES BY FRIDAY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I HAVE UNTIL THIS FRIDAY THE EEOC GUY HAS BEEN SO RUDE TO ME HE SAID IF I DON'T HAVE IT HE WILL CLOSE THE CASE AND I HAVE TO SUE

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There is no one acceptable format for a damages demand, but we can give you a sample EEOC complaint which has the damage demand at the end of the complaint and you can copy the format of the damage demand for your own damages, you need to insert your actual losses in wages and punitive damage award and award for emotional damages.

If that is acceptable, let me know.

please thank you
please thank you

Thank you for your reply.

This sample is for format purposes only and will not be specific to your case facts. Here is the sample and you can find the damage demand at the end of the document. See: http://lcdlex.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Demand-Letter-Final.pdf

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

can you email it to me at ***@******.***

Thank you for your reply.

You can download it at the link. If you want it emailed I can do so when you complete the question.

me thanks I got it, it's not quite what I thought I was going to look like, you know pay, damages, violation of the rule of law firing a disabled person when they have a fmla leave approved , thanks anyway i'll try to use this

thank you for your reply.

That sample is the whole EEOC complaint. That is ALL the EEOC expects from a complainant and that one was drafted by an attorney. As you can see, they are not as complex as many people believe.