Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My Boss has ask me if the reason I can't do my job the way…

My Boss has ask...

My Boss has ask me if the reason I can't do my job the way she would like me to is if I have a learning disability I don't but I did go to school and have special education I feel like I am being discriminated against

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this discrimination issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

My job does not have a HR and the manager is the one who said it to me and no I have not talk to a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No I come in Monday to Friday 8 to 8 and no I am not part of a union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

While she was having this conversation she was dropping f bombs like water

3/27/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
please anything will help
A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Company cannot harass or discriminate.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
I have a audio video of her telling me that I have a learning disability can I use that to help
Very relevant.Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Infolawyer, Lawyer