Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a question about employment law in regards to a

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about employment law in regards ***** ***** employer who has not paid me final commmisions

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I sent a certified letter letting him know of what he owes and he wont pay

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ready?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

I was the store manager I got salry plus commission on sales that I sold

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He in violation of the SRCA point

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/27/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please give us the whole story here?

Did you have a written contract for employment with these commissions stated in them?