Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

The Labor Department told me to hire a lawyer to get my work…

Customer Question
The Labor Department told...

The Labor Department told me to hire a lawyer to get my work hours Toys R Us since it caused every ways of legal harms of all kinds of unavailable checks after I complained discrimination therefore it fired me doing great sale and old age discrimination could have been as discrimination that I should have a lawyer to get compensation and suffer for everything that precipitated to the wrongful termination.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this discrimination issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Yes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

There are no Union at Toys R Us.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am just being discriminated by my race not being black race for the whole time Toys R Us having all black managers and men and women treated me not like others while other employees are black and young having all the paid checks and I did not get paid and no one over 18 worked on Christmas day on that Sunday and ONLY me as 51 and among minors without getting paid and I AM THE ONLY KICKED OFF THE WORKFORCE DOING SO GOOD SALE THE BEST OF THE BEST THE WHOLE SEVEN MONTHS HIRED WITH COLLEGE DEGREES AT LEAST MANY CERTIFICATIONS OVER QUALIFIED EDUCATION CANNOT BE HIRED SEASONAL AND THE MANAGER AND SUPERVISORS ALL GANGSTERS ON ME TO LIQUIDIFY ME IN LAWSUITS THEY KNEW I HAVE PENDING SUITS AND THEY INTERROGATED TO THE LIQUID ME ALL MY WORKS AND MY SALES SO THEY STOLE ALL MY EMPLOYMENT WITH UNION AT SILVER LINE BY ANDERSEN IN CIVIL RIGHTS DIVISION I AM SO HUMILIATED IN THE TRYING TO TALK WITH ANYBODY ABOUT MY MONEY THEY DID NOT PAY ME HERE TO THE SUFFERING ME IN EVERY UNAVAILABLE FAMILY LEAVE ACT, CHECKS, RIGHTS TO KNOW ALL OF THESE REPORTS I HAVE COMPLAINED AT LENGHT WITH TOYS R US SO ALL THE SUPERVISORS AT LEAST THREE SUCH AMOS FROM TOYS R US UNION COUNTY CAME TO SEXUAL HARASS ME AT THE CASH REGISTER I TALKED TO SHANNONE A WHITE WOMAN HEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE SAW IT AND SHE SAID NOTHING AND THERE IS THE CAMARA THAT STORE MANAGER SHAWN WATCHED ME UNDER IT BEING SEXUAL HARASSED TO THE HE HIMSELF CALLED ME TO HIS OFFICE TO PUNISH ME WITH HIS HARMS TO SHUT ME TO THE RUINING MY LIFE HE STOLE MY CHRISTMAS HOURS I WORKED WITH AT LEAST THREE TO FIVE MINORS AND THE OTHER SUPERVISOR NAMED LU BERGOS WHO TOGETHER WITH SHAWN DID NOT LET ALL OF US TO GO HOME SAYING THAT THE STORE ALL THRASHED CANNOT BE BUSINESS AND WE CANNOT GO HOME TILL ALL THE WORKS DONE. I WORKED AFTER THE SCHEDULE FOR NINE HOURS AND THE REST FIVE OF THE MINORS AFTER DOING CASHIER BEING NOT PAID LIKE ME AND FORCED TO WORK AFTER THE HOURS OR OFF THE CLOCK PASSING CLOSING HOURS TO NO WAY TO FIGURE OUT WHEN TO GO HOME AND I MUST GO HOME TO BE FORCED SO MANY MONTHS OVER TIME OFF CLOCK WITHOUT PAID SO TORTURED TO DEATH WITHOUT LUNCH BREAK AFTER SIX HOURS SO AS MANY OTHER MINORS UNDER AGE AS OTHER EMPLOYEES NO PAY TO BE ROBBED MONEY IN HOURLY WORKS AFTER 10,11,12,2a.m. that i left at 10:00 pm on Christmas the minors as four and five people the manager Shawn and supervisor Lu Bergos did not let them go. So, after Christmas the manager and supervisors with names on my tapes resisted to pay me my 9 hours works on Dec. 24 2017. They did not have available schedule for me to work the Dec. 25,26,27,28 of 2017 and forced me off my employment for the rumors the management team together caused me complaint their racial discrimination to the age discrimination in the end to not seasonal hires to the no available of any kinds of filing discrinination as very discrimination causing my life so stiffled falling down terrifying with injuries and smuggling hours to the Rights to Disability or Unemployment calling me "misconduct" to steal unemployment of did not pay me my hours I worked the Dept. Labor Cannot help me with many things so complicated many wrongful termination causes here.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/27/2018
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.