Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Keane and Im 65 years old I'm in sales. My territory has…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl. My name...

Hello Pearl. My name is ***** ***** and Im 65 years old I'm in sales

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Nope My territory has been reduced to the point where I have less clients than the new employee that has been onboard 3 year It is my opinion they are trying to push me out the door I have quotas to meet in order to keep my job

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No, Im in sales

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have 32 years with the complany

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Employment Law
3/26/2018
Employment Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 29 days ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Do you think this is based on your age? Is anyone else being treated the same way?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No, there are only 2 sales people in this office. However, we are an international company.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Please refund my $5.00 deposit. I prefer to address this issue locally.

You can contact customer service for a refund.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Please just refund the deposit. I’ll find a local attorney
Tina, Lawyer