Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Is anybody here a whistle blower attorney here that can give…

Customer Question
Is anybody here a whistle...
Is anybody here a whistle blower attorney here that can give me information on whistle blower protection false claims act etc..,?
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Employment Law
3/27/2018
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 26 days ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I have some exposure to whistle blower protections. What are your questions?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Who would you report it to if its a nonprofit program or place that is doing what you would suspect is some sketchy stuff.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
What if what you are reporting is programs for needy and homeless, also homeless shelters to be more specific?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
What protections do you get under whistle blowing protection?
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 24 days ago

Typically you get protections against being fired and sometimes you can get monetary damages for your help. You could report it to the IRS and to your state's attorney general office.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
OK if it isn't a fired situation. Then how would that work if you are going through one of their program or have somebody that is a client of one of their program . How would they be protected.

So different federal and state agencies offer different levels of protection or compensation so I'd need to have a clearer picture of the situation.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
What question do you need answered to get a clear picture?
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 22 days ago
A phone call may be a good way for us to talk.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
You can ask questions you need to know to communicate further.
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer