Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Is anybody here a whistle blower attorney here that can give…

Customer Question
Is anybody here a whistle...
Is anybody here a whistle blower attorney here that can give me information on whistle blower protection false claims act etc..,?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/27/2018
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I have some exposure to whistle blower protections. What are your questions?

Who would you report it to if its a nonprofit program or place that is doing what you would suspect is some sketchy stuff.
What if what you are reporting is programs for needy and homeless, also homeless shelters to be more specific?
What protections do you get under whistle blowing protection?

Typically you get protections against being fired and sometimes you can get monetary damages for your help. You could report it to the IRS and to your state's attorney general office.

OK if it isn't a fired situation. Then how would that work if you are going through one of their program or have somebody that is a client of one of their program . How would they be protected.

So different federal and state agencies offer different levels of protection or compensation so I'd need to have a clearer picture of the situation.

What question do you need answered to get a clear picture?
A phone call may be a good way for us to talk.
You can ask questions you need to know to communicate further.