Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Do you know any Rn attorneys in Oklahoma City? Don’t know…

Customer Question
Do you know any...

Do you know any Rn attorneys in Oklahoma City?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Oklahoma lawyer about this?

No, don’t know where to start

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I sat before some board members and now have mark on my license, had to take two classes and pay a fine

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, but will it be soomeone from Oklahoma?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/26/2018
Employment Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

.

What can I answer for you? :)

I would like a phone call.

Sure thing. There should be a button to request one on your end.

Are you still there?

I'm here.. I don't want to pay an additional fee to talk to you on phone. How do I get a refund?

The phone call requests are automated... we can certainly continue to talk here. When you say you "sat before some board members" are you saying you had to go before the board because someone filed a complaint?