Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

What is the statues of limitation on unpaid wage? Numerous…

Customer Question
What is the statues...

What is the statues of limitation on unpaid wage?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this wage-and-hour issue discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Yes! Numerous phone calls-messages were packed full. Letters were written.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

This was a Senior training program for Experience Works. Hourly.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This happened about 11/16

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Employment Lawyer: Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

Thank you for trusting your question to JA today. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of law practice and over 20 years of experience in the legal field. I’m happy to be of assistance. (The system will automatically generate a phone call request to you. Unless I specifically state, during our discussion, that a phone call is possible, I intend to just use this chat format as I am not in a position to accept a phone call).

What state are you in?

I saw that you opened another question, which I closed as duplicate.

No attorney will be able to answer this question without your state, because SOL's are set by state regulation.