Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

We spoke last night ..I don't feel that you truly understood…

Customer Question
Dear ***** ,this is Jacqueline...
Dear ***** ,this is Jacqueline Giglione,we spoke last night ..I don't feel that you truly understood my situation .Please get back to me ASAP .Thank you
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Employment Law
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Please contact me asap .
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 25 days ago
Michael Bradley
We can talk later today
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok,thank you .
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I'm calling my credit card company ,this site is phony and should be taken off the web
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 24 days ago
We talked extensively about your issue. If you wish to talk we can tomorrow morning
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No thank you I've had enough of this nonsense
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 24 days ago
Good luck and God bless. I do not understand the hostility as we had an extensive conversation yesterday.
Tina, Lawyer