Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

We spoke last night ..I don't feel that you truly understood…

Customer Question
Dear ***** ,this is Jacqueline...
Dear ***** ,this is Jacqueline Giglione,we spoke last night ..I don't feel that you truly understood my situation .Please get back to me ASAP .Thank you
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Please contact me asap .
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley
We can talk later today
Ok,thank you .
I'm calling my credit card company ,this site is phony and should be taken off the web
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
We talked extensively about your issue. If you wish to talk we can tomorrow morning
No thank you I've had enough of this nonsense
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
Good luck and God bless. I do not understand the hostility as we had an extensive conversation yesterday.