Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I believe there is something in my personal file at work…

Customer Question
I believe there is...

I believe there is something in my personal file at work that I do not have access too it has been hidden from me how can I find out

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Have been told I can see what I have signed

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No at will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I keep getting baited at work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/24/2018
Employment Lawyer: Attorney Wendy, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Attorney Wendy

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Can you tell me what state you are in so I can more fully respond to your question regarding your access to any personnel file documents?