Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a question for you about this. I actually made it…

Customer Question
Hello. My name is*****...

Hello. My name is***** have a question for you about this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I actually made it aware to HR

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Union. And it is hourly

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I feel like I am being harassed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
I have a question about if something is considered harassment or not. And a few other questions.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your post. Can you please tell me what your specific legal question is and provide some brief facts to put it into perspective? Also, I need to know what State you work in.

Finally, I will be away from my computer for much of the day, but will reply as soon as I become available.