Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I'm sorry I don't understand the question. I am interested…

I'm sorry I don't...

I'm sorry I don't understand the question. I am interested in speaking with a employment lawyer about my company lay off that I am going through

Lawyer's Assistant: Is your employee "at will?" Does the employee belong to a union?

At will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just returned to work from 4 weeks of FMLA in California, buy company HQ is in North Carolina

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome. If you'd like to explain what your specific question is, I would be happy to assist you.

ok. how does this srvice work?

It's a question and answer website. If you ask a legal question I can provide an answer. I'm not sure if you meant something different by "how does it work" so forgive me if I am misunderstanding.

Patrick, Esq.
Phone call session started
what time will you call?

Hi, the attorney who accepted your phone call request should be in touch with you shortly.