Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Are you a wrongful termination lawyer? Not yet. At will. My…

Customer Question
Are you a wrongful...

Are you a wrongful termination lawyer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was the termination discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

At will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My son died on the day he was fired.

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Employment Law
3/23/2018
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 29 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Tina, Lawyer