Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have been accused of having an affair with a subordinate.

Customer Question
I have been accused...

I have been accused of having an affair with a subordinate

Lawyer's Assistant: Was the accusation discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

The accuser was the owner/President. not discussed with lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

At will. salaried

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a large explanation that is too big to send

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about this allegation. Did you have a specific legal question I can assist you with?

i have been accused by our owner of having an affair with a subordinate

Thank you. Yes, this much I do understand. Did you have a question I can assist you with regarding this situation?