Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

How can i connect with an employee law attorney that focuses…

Customer Question
How can i connect...

How can i connect with an employee law attorney that focuses on employee side issues?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

It's complicated, I have not discussed my side of the story while the other party was sought out specifically to know that they would protect her if she was scared to file a complaint against me. I'm the one that has a valid complaint but HR is choosing to only interview her I am a male over 40, she is a female in her 20's

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

At will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I mean, theres a ton of details...

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/22/2018
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?