Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was fired in Oct. 2017 at age 60 because of side effects…

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is Craig. I was fired in Oct. 2017 at age 60 because of side effects caused by meds for ADHD, depression and anxiety.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

My current attorney has picked the age discrimination route

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No union

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/21/2018
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your specific question is?

Are you there?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 2 months ago

Hello?