Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

There is a restructuring at my organization that HQ'd in OH,

Customer Question
There is a restructuring...

There is a restructuring at my organization that HQ'd in Dublin OH, but I work out of NJ. They interviewed 6 people 3 - women, 3 men and only men we chosen. I was asked during the interview how old my kids were. I am 50 as of March 4th of this year.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No union - all are at will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was up for the VP role last year and was told I would have a key role in the new organization but was just told I did not get a director position

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/21/2018
Employment Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what specifically is your question?