Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My son has been harassed at work for the last month about 2…

Customer Question
My son has been...

My son has been harassed at work for the last month about 2 weeks ago a manager grabbed his headphones out of his ear and pushed him with her forearm and was in his face he reported to his manager and the the manager today again got in his face. he is a idshwasher and they come back to his area and he cannot go away from that area

Lawyer's Assistant: Has your son discussed this harassment issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

He has discussed with the manager/owner and there are cameras in the backroom of the business that record is what my son has been told there were witnesses

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

At will and horly hourly

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He has asked several times for people to just leave him alone and let him do his job and he continues to have them in his space

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/21/2018
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your son's difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.