Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have been accused of making a racial slur. I am an

Customer Question
I have been accused...

I have been accused of making a racial slur

Lawyer's Assistant: Was the accusation discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No. I am an independent contractor working in a bmw facility and the alleged complaint came six days after this allegedly happened the complaint was made to an area manager from bmw I’m working with but I know I’ve been set up

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

Im not an employee. I’m self employed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I’ve been warned by other dealers about this area manager who is not honest and has drummed up theselies

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/21/2018
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?