Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I live in Nebraska been employed with this company for about…

Customer Question
Okay I live in Nebraska...
Okay I live in Nebraska been employed with this company for about 2 years it's been brought to my human resources Department twice about my supervisor putting his hands on me we bought several employees because the supervisor makes it a hostile work environment but the worst that can happen to him it is 6-month suspension because the owner says he cannot be fired
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
3/20/2018
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

At this point, since you have given the company an opportunity to address it, you can file a complaint with your Nebraska labor agency or have an attorney send a demand letter asking for damages and some serious action be taken by the company against this supervisor.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer