Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a question regarding a non-compete in my employment…

I have a question...

I have a question regarding a non-compete in my employment contract. Is this something you can assist with and what are the rates?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the non-compete agreement with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No, I was laid off from this position. I do not have a lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

I am an at will employee. No union.

3/19/2018
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. Can you tell me what state you are in?

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney
I am in Washington State
Phone call session started
I am available now to chat by phone at the number listed above

Calling now