Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Are you a real person? I am discussing this with my manager.

Customer Question
Are you a real...

Are you a real person?

Lawyer's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I am discussing this with my manager

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

At will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am still employed

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
3/18/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Tina, Lawyer