Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am applying for the disability pension and am wondering…

Customer Question
I am applying for...

I am applying for the disability pension and am wondering what. They are asking with this question

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No am no longer working due to injury dr has stated I will never work again

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/17/2018
Employment Lawyer: Ray, Employment lawyer replied 3 months ago
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

There is a process for filing with disability.I am sure you have discussed this likely with HR and your supervisor as they know you are disabled.They are just wanting to know if you have involved your HR and supervisor because it will end your job if you are granted permanent disability here.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated,