Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My wife was denied a promotion because the supervisor

Customer Question
withheld the bid application or...
My wife was denied a promotion because the supervisor withheld the bid application or job advertisement until after the time limit has expired she works for the United States Post Office. According to the contract she should have been promoted to that job. What can I do or what can she do
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Kindly explain a little more.

You stated that a grievance process has been initiated, what is the status of the grievance?

You stated that EEO has been contacted and that you (your wife) received some papers, could you provide more information regarding the papers that you received and what the EEO is asking of you (your wife)?

Thank you for your cooperation.