Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am needing advice regarding my employee rights do you

Customer Question
I am needing advice...

I am needing advice regarding my employee rights do you handle those issues

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with your HR staff? Or with a lawyer?

I have a meeting with an attorney soon and HR will not talk to me

Lawyer's Assistant: Is your employee "at will?" Does the employee belong to a union?

There is no union and yes it is at will

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Employment Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. Can you explain what your specific issue is and what you want to know, please?

I would like my money back the page disconnected
No I want my money back I didn’t have any questions answered

I can actually see your reply, if you wish to explain your situation? If not, I'll send your request to customer service.

please send it to customer service

Okay. All the best to you. I will do that now. The question will "lock" me out once I do that, so no need to reply back to this, since I won't be able to answer you.