Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was search by my person and my car at work for a reason…

Customer Question
I was search by...

I was search by my person and my car at work for a reason that I don't understand. Someone sent a letter to our school and bashed the admin pretending to be me. they came in to my work room 3 administrators and 3 police officers.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No charges, Like I said there was no threat or similar. but was anyway asked to peronal search and my car

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The person that probably sent the letter has been harassing me before but only got a letter in his file not to harass me. he just quit his job this week. long storry

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/17/2018
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,