Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Kelli C******* There were some wrongful things goin on and…

Customer Question
Kelli C******* There were...

Kelli C******* There were some wrongful things goin on and being done to me and then i was let go how do i file a complaint or talk to a lawyer to see if anything can be done etc..

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Also need someone to look at Term papers due to "" Cost Reduction Initative plan i was laid off

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

At will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Alot of info too much to typey

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
HR was spoken to a full investigation was done with no results given
3/16/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Were they doing these things to you based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?