Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I feel that my earned commissions are being held by Champion…

Customer Question
I feel that my...

I feel that my earned commissions are being held by Champion Windows and I want someone to look into this situation. Daniel C Flores*****NE

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Albuquerque,NM 87109(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

I have left messages with no response at home office HR and with an HR representative in Colorado. Not discussed with any attorney. Yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I voluntarily resigned after being lied to by Division Manager for several months. I later found out tha

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/16/2018
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.

awaiting your reply, thank you