Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I had sex with an escort on three different occasions:

February 26th, March 2nd, and...
I had sex with an escort on three different occasions: February 26th, March 2nd, and March 9th. I used protection EVERYTIME. However, I worry a lot. I have a history of hypochondria. I don't know her HIV status. My question is do I need to get tested? As I mentioned above, I used protection everytime.
3/16/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
It would be prudent to get tested. It will put your mind at ease. As you used protection it will likely be negative but you want to confirm.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Take care. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer