Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Tomorrow will be the 89th or 90th day from when I received…

Customer Question
Tomorrow will be the...

Tomorrow will be the 89th or 90th day from when I received my notice of suit rights from eeoc. I just need to get them to the table so may just do pro se. How do i file the pro se complaint tomorrow so i dont miss deadline?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Founder and executive director received the dismissal and notice of rights. I had a conversation with HR after my constructive discharge

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Its at will. non-profit. over 100 employees. 8 million yearly budget. i was part-time hourly

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that tomorrow is deadline to file

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/16/2018
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

In what U.S. District Court is this case going to be filed?

Cook County Chicago

Thank you for the information. Hold one minute. I would get you the forms...

Here is the link to the forms:

http://www.ilnd.uscourts.gov/OnlineForms.aspx?/qYVnglgEnsP0UIGZRbKuyo9G0K5AoRrKzSKr0iA5CFYkpOIso0U1A==

Just follow the instructions on the form to complete it and file with the Court.

Goodluck with your case,