Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Barber hess i was denide my benefits and i feel its not

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** hess i was denide my benefits and i feel its not right or fair

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Trying to obtain a lawyer can't find one near me

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes they said it was misconduct of attendance i hurt my back there avaigen was very aware that was the reason for my attendance when i hurt my back i was told i need not fill accident report out cause wasnt a real accident

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Need an unemployment lawyer as I was denied unemployment for attendance when doctors advice was not to work as my back injury was caused at work and aggravated by continuing.
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
Tina, Lawyer