Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was recently put on paid admin leave for allegedly

Customer Question
I was recently put...

I was recently put on paid admin leave for allegedly harassing a co-worker. I feel that I am the one harassed in this case. What rights do i have?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this harassment issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am i talking to a robot or a person?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You were talking to our bot, now you have a real person.

You feel harassed, is it based only on your age/race/sex/national origin/disability?

I’m not sure who is alleging harassment. They won’t tell me. It may be the same person who is hostile towards me and she is trying to cover herself by falsifying events?
I am going I cancel this subscription.

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the delays, but we are working with multiple customers all of whom deserve the same time as you deserve, so our replies can take time. Thank you for your patience.

Since you posted the last statement, if you do not wish to continue, let me know because we experts are not site employees and are not paid by the site and if you not wish to continue we can end this here.