Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have medical condition that makes my hands shake. my

Customer Question
I have medical condition...

I have medical condition that makes my hands shake. my manager and coworkers accused me of taking illicit drug

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the accusation with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

The employer health forced me to take a drug test which I did and pass

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

But I am scare of retaliation from my manager

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/15/2018
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your post. Can you please tell me what your legal question is? Also, have you advised your employer (HR) about your medical condition and, if so, what have they said about that? Does your condition make it hard to do your job? Finally, what State do you work in?