Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I appreciate you taking the time out to answer my questions,

can you refer me someone...
I appreciate you taking the time out to answer my questions, can you refer me someone specific? I have been talking to numerous lawyers, some say there is no case and others say there is a case and that I should shop around.
3/14/2018
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Thank you for asking. I wish I could, but I do not know the attorneys in your area and the site does not allow us to make specific referrals.

Another question, if someone was arrested and the only evidence they have on the person is a statement someone else made, can they be found guilty? Keep in mind, the person who made the statement does not get along with the person being accused, how credible is that statement?

The statement of a single witness that has a bias against the person, and where there is no corroborating evidence should not be sufficinet to support a conviction. BUT sadly the system is not perfect and it sometimes happens.

It is not right when it does, but I can't tell you that it never happens.

Kind regards,

Gerald

(Please do not forget to rate me – click the five stars. It adds nothing additional to your costs, but it helps me greatly. Plus it is good Karma for you. Thank you.)

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney