Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am recently let go from my employemnt for no reason due to…

Customer Question
Hi My name...

Hi My name is***** I am recently let go from my employemnt for no reason due to I reported illegal activity to HR. I need help to find an employment attorney to fight on my behalf

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I am currently looking for an attorney to help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

At will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have reported to my company HR due to them hirirmng alot of illegal alien and they have created a very hostile work environment for me and finally let me go for no reason

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
3/14/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thank you very much for your patience, Tommy. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. After looking at your situation, could you describe for me a bit more about what your concerns and questions are about this?

Tina, Lawyer