Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a question about harassment. New mexico. Part time/

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about sexual harassment

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New mexico

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Part time/ full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have Sexual harassment questions

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/14/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.